Friday, September 07, 2007

a story

Once upon a time there was a little girl named Agnes Mae. She was the most beautiful girl in all the land. Other than her killer looks and steller personality she was just a regular girl.
She liked to take naps with her Granny Babs. She liked to play with her doll.
She liked to talk fashion and music with her Antenna
(AKA Aunt Hannah)
She liked to have naked time before her bath.
And she endured tummy time, since it was the doctor's orders.
All day long Agnes was the "berry" best girl her family could have hoped for.

The End.

13 comments:

jessica said...

A beautiful story about a beautiful girl!

Keli said...

That is too cute! She's a doll!

Kristen said...

I love that..Her Berry Bum is my favorite, so cute!

Jen said...

I love it, I think you could get published. Agnes really is so berry beautiful.

Eliza said...

"the end."

D-dawg said...

Such darling little outfits she has. That is the best part of having a girl!!!

grannybabs said...

Well, that is certainly a story worth telling!

I miss her sweet little person "berry" much.

Heather said...

She is so beautiful, and so fashionable too!

Erin said...

I am in love with this child! You guys need to have at least 3 more like the ones that you have. Love it. Good gene combo guys!

Rachel said...

so darn cute!

Geo said...

Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving such a nice comment. I came to your blog curious to "meet" you, and I fell in love so fast with the strawberry bum girl that I linked you both in a post. I hope you don't mind. (Should have asked first, I guess.)

Your whole family looks so lovely! I look forward to reading more of your blog.

Phoebe said...

Thank YOU Geo!

hanner said...

I love talking fashion with Agnes.

I was thinking that using "Agnes" was sort of a metaphor for your life, but then I stopped thinking that once I saw the getting naked and tummy time parts.